Pages

.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Pinup Shoot 8/19/10

Yesterday was the pinup shoot, I ended up with 6 girls here, it was a lot of fun and we got some good pictures.. The whole shoot took about 7 1/2 hours. Today, I am EXHAUSTED! I feel like I am catching a cold now but I think that is because I was allergic (nasal allergies) to the hair spray. Once my allergies start, it is really easy to catch a cold. So anyways, had lots of fun, got lots of pictures, and without further ado.. here are a few of them. I took over 800 pictures.. so this is only a very small sampling..lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And finally, all the ladies together.. :)
Photobucket


I am hoping to do another of these parties in the future. It was very enjoyable for everyone involved. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket