Pages

.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

30 days of Me- Day 8

Day 08 - a photo that makes you angry/sad

Ok, so I had been thinking about this one for awhile.. and there are probably lots of photos floating around that make me either angry or sad, or both..However, yesterday when I was going through our things thinning stuff out I came across a very old picture.. One of me when I was with my ex. This picture garnered a lot of emotion, mostly anger.

Photobucket

You can see that in the picture I am holding my face, that is because my ex had just hit me and thought it was funny so he took a picture of me. Yep, you read that right. He thought it was funny to hurt me, and btw, I was big because I was pregnant at the time. So this picture definitely makes me angry... but... it also makes me happy because that is no longer my life.. It is a past so distant that I don't much think of it anymore. I have a loving wonderful husband now that makes my life complete and I am very thankful for that.


As for a picture that makes me sad...well.. Most of the pictures that make me sad are a mixture of happy and sad... and most are of my children.. I am sooo happy to have them and look at their pictures.. but at the same time, they are growing up all too quickly before my eyes.

So here are just a few of my beautiful children, in no particular order.

Photobucket

Photobucket

These two pictures were taken on Easter 2008 .. the day Alora started standing on her own.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Ok, so there are soooo many more, so at this point I will stop..lol..

3 comments:

  1. It makes me sad at the thought of what you went thru with mac.I am so glad you found kris.I am also so glad we are friends. i luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you got out of that situation and now have Kris. Domestic violence angers me so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Trina.

    I agree P. Things like that really mess a person up, and I plan to volunteer at a domestic violence center some time soon.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket