Pages

.

Friday, August 20, 2010

30 days of Me- Day 4

Day 04 - your favorite book

I don't know if I have an actual favorite book.. I do have several series that I like..
1. The Cat Who series is always enjoyable for me.
Photobucket

2. Anne Rice's Vampire chronicles.
Photobucket

3. The Doll in the Garden is a really good book..

Photobucket

4. Tiger Eyes, by Judy Blume was a favorite when I was younger.

Photobucket

So that is about it for books.. I don't have a lot in the way of favorites.. but those are the ones that I enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I read the Doll in the Garden when I was a kid, & I LOVED it. Nobody ever knows what I'm talking about when I mention it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. yeah i read that one a few times.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket