Pages

.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

30 days of Me- Day 1

Day 01 - your favorite song

Ok, so here it goes, Day 1 and already I am kinda stumped.. I love music and there are many songs that have meaning to me and many that I like, but I don't know if I have an absolute favorite.. so I will list a few that have great meaning to me.

1. Don't wanna miss a thing- Aerosmith
This song means so much to me because first because the love of my life sang it to me in Karoke <3 The second reason is because we danced to it at our wedding. The third, well it is a very true song for our situation. We miss so much but we definitely don't want to.

2. The piano theme from Legends of the Fall.. because that is the song that I walked down the aisle to him to.

3. Well, I am a big Nickelback fan so pretty much anything from them I love.

4. Last of all there are many songs that I hear that create emotions especially when Kris is gone.. like Far Away, Right Here Waiting, I'm Already There.. so many..

So that is pretty much it.. I have lots of love for music, but no real go to song..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket