Pages

.

Monday, August 23, 2010

30 days of Me- Day 7

Day 07 - a photo that makes you happy


Well, since photos are pretty much my life, there are a lot of them that make me happy, but I will share a few.

This one of Kris & I after he came back from the last deployment makes me very happy, you can see clearly how much we love each other. This picture really says it all about us.

Photobucket


This one makes me happy because it is with my FF and we are being silly.. It is so great to have such a close friend.

Photobucket

This one makes me extremely happy because after so many years of not having a relationship with my sister or nieces I finally do.. It was long overdue and having this picture reminds me of how much I love them and missed them.

Photobucket

My dad & I .. I love having pictures of us together.. he has always been my best friend, but our relationship has truly grown in the past years and I don't know what I would do without him.

Photobucket


I love this picture because this is my family, My in laws who are great people, my wonderful husband and all our kids.. It is really hard to get a picture of all our kids together..lol..

Photobucket



So although there are many many other pictures that make me happy this is a small sampling of what I love.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket