Pages

.

Friday, August 27, 2010

30 days of Me- Day 11

Day 11 - a photo of you taken recently


Ok,so I have actually already posted a bunch of recent pictures of myself, but, since this is the challenge for today, I will post again...

These are some of my pictures from the pinup shoot that I did... I don't think they came out half bad.. gotta love corsets.. they make everyone skinny..lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here are the recent pictures of me, mostly hanging out with Nicole, since Kris has been gone a lot lately.. I will be getting some more pictures with him very soon though! :)Photobucket

Photobucket

And one by myself.. right after I dyed my bangs red... I am still not sure how much I like the red.. but I am going to keep it for a bit.. not sure when I am going to change my hair again.. I am trying to decide whether to go back to blonde or my natural color with some highlights.. who knows... i am sure i will do both at some point or another..lol
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket