Pages

.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Photography

So, I have been thinking about my photography business for awhile. I have decided that I am going to stop renewing my www.hughensphotography.com website. I feel that I get more traffic on my fb page anyway. So once my time is up with ixweb, I am going to just shut it down.

Also, I have come to the conclusion that offering more specialized photography may be helpful for my business. So, for now I am just going to offer glamour, boudoir, and pinup shoots. I can do others if necessary but these will be my specialty. Which makes sense because I started out with glamour and models anyway.

I of course will still be subjecting my children to photo shoots, much to their dismay..lol..

I am not sure if I will be offering anything while I am in WA, since I will not have my studio up there and it really rains too much to do outdoor shoots very often. We shall see..

Anyways, that is my update.. I just figure I am wasting money on that particular website when it is really unnecessary.. no one actually reads it anyway.. I have a price list up but they still always ask me what my prices up.. even after I point them to the site. Go figure.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure your children will continue to love posing for your camera! I like the idea of focusing your photography. However, I expect to use you for random pictures still.

    I think in WA you will find new backgrounds to take pictures, I think your photography world will open up a whole new folder in WA.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket