Pages

.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

30 days of Me- Day 10

Day 10 - a photo of you taken over ten years ago

I have lots of photos of myself, mainly because I like to see how I change over the years.. I don't actually have a picture on my computer from EXACTLY 10 years ago.. but.. I have them from other periods of time.. so this is it..

Here is me at age 15, in 10th grade. Which would be about 15 years ago..

Photobucket

This one is a senior portrait taken the summer before my senior year at age 17. Which would make it about 13 years ago...
Photobucket


Next we have the closest to ten years ago, which is a little over ten years ago..lol.. This one is me at age 22 with Mcleod at age 2, so about 8 years ago..

age 22


And here I am now with my FF Nicole.. this was on 8/22/10 so only a few days ago.. so now we are right up to my current age which is 30 (31 in a few months)..:)

Photobucket

I would like to think that I have aged fairly well..lol.. Of course now I am working on getting back down to my "fighting weight" lol.. it is taking some time, but I am getting there. I think it is very interesting to look back at the changes that have happened over the years and I plan to continue doing so. I challenge everyone to do this and post pictures of themselves over the years.. take a look at how much you have changed... Not only physically but changed as a person, grown and developed new views on life and the world. Keep an open mind, cause you never know when that next life changing revelation can happen, or who will be the one to give it to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket