Pages

.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Matter of Fact

It has come to my attention that some people may consider my matter of fact side rather rude. Or maybe they think I am angry.. So let me shed a little light on me.. If I am mad at you.. I will let you know.. I don't get mad easy (unless it is at Kris or my kids..lol)

When I talk to someone via, email, or IM.. The way I say things is the way they are.. I can guarantee there are no extra hidden connotations or anger.. No need to read between the lines.. If you are a good friend of mine, that is even more reason for you to know and understand this.. I don't get angry over minor stuff.. especially not stuff that very literally has nothing to do with me.. lol..

Everyone has their own personalities and mine just happens to be a pretty strong one... So if I say something to you and you start thinking I am mad.. chances are.. I'm not.. if you aren't sure, just ask..:) I will be happy to clear things up for you.

I regard honesty above all else, so you can be sure that if I tell you I am not mad that I am telling the truth.. I find no reason to lie.. it just seems pointless to me.

So my friends, just know that I am only being Matter of Fact, not angry when I tell you something... and if the way I talk bothers or confuses you.. feel free to let me know and I will try to be more sensitive to your nature. The last thing I want to do is to make my friends uncomfortable..

As a matter of fact... I am smiling right now.. and am most of the time.. :) I am a pretty happy person and like to see those around me be the same way..

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Are you scaring people again? lol!I can almost hear the conversation that this blog is the result of...still laughing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool blog! :D
    jjbeautysecrets.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket