Pages

.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

30 days of me- Day 20

Day 20 - a hobby of yours

Well, I am getting there .. only 10 more days to go before I start the 30 days of pictures!

So today is about a hobby of mine.. The most prominent in my life is obviously photography. I love photography.. taking beautiful pictures of people is a passion of mine. It has been for a very very long time.. I started doing it professionally in 2004 .. but have been holding a camera and taking pictures of everything for much much longer. I even carried a camera around school in middle school and high school.. :)

With the horrible memory that I have all of these pictures help me to remember different times in my life that I certainly do not want to forget. What better to jog the memory than a visual aid! So onto it..
These pictures are from photo shoots that I did with the kids while we were in Florida.. I love them!(the pictures and the kids..lol)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My other hobby.. well I think that would be helping Navy Wives. I created a site called www.ASailorsAnchor.com I did this so that Navy Wives & SO's would have a place to go to meet one another, create relationships, and talk with other people who understand what they are going through. Being a sailors wife is a hard life.. so we gotta stick together! I think supporting them and creating this site is one of the best things I have ever done, besides my children and marrying my husband of course. :)

If you are a Navy Wife or Significant Other, come and check us out at A Sailors Anchor We look forward to seeing you on the boards!

This is one of the graphics I made for ASA's twitter page..:)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket