Pages

.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

30 days of me- Day 30

Day 30 -- whatever tickles your fancy


I have to say I am happy that this 30 days of me journey is over..lol

Today hasn't been that interesting.. but I did get a few things scheduled. The movers called today and we will officially be packing out on Nov. 1st and 2nd.. and the truck is supposed to pick up our stuff on the 3rd. That might change a little after they come and do their inspection.. but all that would happen is one or two of the days will be cut off ..

I called Mcleod's orthodontist and made is last appointments.. He will be getting his braces off on the 26th of Oct. and they will give him a retainer.. We know that he will have to have braces again later.. but for now this is all they can do.. since he doesn't have all his adult teeth yet.. I informed him that if he doesn't wear his retainers like he is supposed to and his teeth go crooked again, I will not get him braces again.. so he will determine that. So for right now, his teeth are straight. :) I wish my parents had done that for me when I was 10! Would have saved me a lot of teasing..lol..

I also ran an upgrade on ASA.. just some minor stuff.. bug fixes..stuff like that.. Made myself a new siggy since I have had the other one for soooo long.. even though I love it.. But I like my new one too..
Photobucket

I also got to talk via IM with a few great ladies today.. that is always nice.. I am so ready for this move stuff to be done already! lol..

Ok, so that is pretty much it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket