Pages

.

Monday, September 27, 2010

I have been tagged!

Ok since I got tagged by One Guy in a house of girls a while ago I figured I better get to doing this before I forget...

1. If you could have any superpower, what would you have? Why?
Only one.. hmm.. I am going to go with Teleportation.. would make those pesky deployments much easier..and visiting home..lol

2. Who is your style icon?
I don't actually have a style icon... I just try to find anything that is comfortable, looks good (most of the time) or doesn't make me look pudgy.. ie a lot of black..lol

3. What is your favorite quote?
When you stop learning, you stop living.. written by me... cause it is so very true .. knowledge is the bread of life.


4. What is the best compliment you've ever received?
I would have to say anytime people tell me that they love my photography that would be one of the best compliments I could get.

5. What playlist/cd is in your CD player/iPod right now?
I don't listen to music much.. at least not on a playlist.. it is usually the radio or pandora.. so there is no particular songs or artists.

6. Are you a night owl or a morning person?
Hmm... I am kinda in between..lol.

7. Do you prefer dogs or cats?
Definitely a cat person... I like my animals the same way I like my people, independent and self sufficient.. I don't like having to take care of an animal like it is a child.. I have never needed to get a babysitter for my cats when I take a week long trip.. set them up with a feeder and waterer and several clean litter boxes and we are good to go.. No worries about them eating my shoes or tearing up my couch cause they are "depressed" that I am gone.. I never understood dog people.. but to each their own.

8. What is the meaning behind your blog name?
Pretty self explanatory... My blog is about life and the things that occur within it as I see them.. everyone sees things differently and these are my views.


It says I am supposed to tag others .. eek.. soo... I guess I will tag..

My Life as a Navy Wife
The Unique
The Chelette Family Blog
It's a Journey..one step at a time
Controversial Studios
Mckee Family Blog
The Diary of a Navy Wife
Harris Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket