Pages

.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

30 days of me- Day 19

Day 19 - a talent of yours

I have tried to think of a talent of mine and even asked some of my friends to help me out..A couple of them said that multi-tasking was one of my biggest talents..mainly because I went to college while, pregnant, during a deployment, taking care of 2 other kids, also while having a newborn, and still managed to keep an A average. I don't know if I consider that a talent so much though..lol..

I do think I have a talent for designing baskets.. I have decorated a few for friends for their baby showers.. I really love doing it for them because I feel they are more personal.. I don't have any pictures right now of the first two that I made.. but here are 4 others that I have made.. The first one is my favorite.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There is also my photography.. and I like to think that I have a talent for that.. I love to work with people, making them see themselves in a picture and say Oh my gosh that is beautiful, that is the moment I love most! This is one of my most recent shoots..

Photobucket

I guess I just love to make people happy..lol.. Cause it seems everything that I have a "talent" for is something that does good for someone else.. I do like seeing people smile..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket