Pages

.

Monday, September 20, 2010

A Pause...

After the 30 days of me posts I have kinda been taking a hiatus... just didn't feel like blogging I guess.. not that there wasn't stuff to say...but there is always that voice in my head saying.. "maybe you shouldn't say that out loud" so most of the time, I don't.

Anyways, Kris came back on friday.. finally. We had the weekend together and now he is back at work for very long days.. .He leaves by 5am and it is now 630pm and he is still not home.. sigh.. I will be glad when this crazy schedule is over.

So today I just kinda woke up with an attitude... idk why.. just one of those days... random things all getting on my nerves... I went through some more stuff in my room and garage and added to our junk pile.. I will be so glad to get rid of most of this stuff.. Just carrying it around with us kinda drags me down... I would like to ship some of it home to florida to put in storage.. but it is doubtful that will happen... I know there is a lot more stuff I need to part with.. but as of yet I haven't been able to..

I am also slowly working on cleaning up the house.. you know "move out clean" Of course we will have one or two days here with no stuff in the house to clean up.. so it should be fairly easy to get it done then.. Only a month and a half left here.. and honestly.. I am ready to be done with it at this point.. I keep wondering where we are going to put all of our stuff since we will not have a garage at our place in Wa.. another reason why I have been working to get rid of things...

Ok so this just ended up being a bunch of random ramblings... I will try to blog more often.. hopefully.. I do need to start my 30 days of pictures.. just not motivated to do that just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket