Pages

.

Friday, September 10, 2010

30 Days of me- Day 25

Day 25- your day in great detail

Well this was a bad day for this post to fall on..lol.. I haven't done much of anything today, and nothing at all interesting.

So here it goes, I woke up this morning from a horrible nightmare really wishing Kris was next to me. Of course I am sick today so I have a slight fever and sore throat which I am sure helped my nightmare along. Anywho.. I got up and got Alora then took her downstairs and fed her. Went back upstairs to shower while contemplating the color of my hair and what to do about it... I have come to the conclusion that I am going to try and have a salon dye the bottom half of my hair to match my natural color, if they won't then I will just have to live with it. My bangs well, I guess I am going back blond.. that is what Kris told me to do although I am not sure he meant it...lol..

Sooo... after that I didn't do much other than making a couple posts on fb and asa... Had some leftover blueberry pancakes for lunch... then sat around and played games on the computer for a bit while Alora napped.

Nicole called me on skype and we talked for awhile, then Alora woke up and I stripped her bed to wash her sheets.. continued talking to Nicole for awhile and made Alora some lunch... and Tristan..

Now I am again just sitting around feeling feverish... considering playing my just dance game just for the heck of it... Tonight I will post my address up on craigslist for our garage sale tomorrow.. and I still need to make a sign to put up by the road... After all that.. it will be time for the kids to go to bed and ASA after dark....lol.. My ASA girls know what I am talking about..lol...

So that is it.. pretty boring day... any other day this week would have been a bit more interesting..lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket