Pages

.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

30 days of me- Day 29

Day 29 - hopes, dreams and plans for the next 365 days

Hopes, dreams, and plans for the next year.. hmm.. well we are planning to move again, to where, I do not know yet but it will happen. We plan to visit all the places Kris remembers from growing up in Washington and we plan to have Tristan start school in August. My dad is planning to fly here on the 4th of November so he can ride up to Washington with us.. It should be a great trip.

My hopes... I hope that my family stays healthy and safe.. I also pray for that...I hope that my nieces enjoy spending the summer with me as they will be with me for June through August and I cannot wait to see them! I hope that I can have a positive impact on the lives of others and make them smile. I hope that no matter where life takes us we will always be able to view things positively. I hope that my family and friends always know how much I love and appreciate them.

My dreams.. well.. I don't know that I really have any dreams.. I have more than I could have ever dreamed of right now... I have a wonderful relationship with a man that I love so very much, three great kids that drive me batty at times but are still great kids.. One of the best FF's that I could ever ask for .. and many other friends that I have grown even closer with in the past years..
So I will say my dream is to continue to meet new people, have a positive impact on them and even make some new friends along the way.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket