Pages

.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

30 days of me- Day 16

Day 16 - a song that makes you cry (or nearly)

Being that I am a Navy Wife, there are many songs that make me cry.. For instance "I'm already there by Lonestar" that song can make me cry in an instant when Kris is gone. Or "I just love you" by five for fighting.. Those are wonderful songs that invoke a lot of emotion.. especially for someone who has to spend so much time separated from the love of her life. There are probably many many other songs that will make me cry for many other reasons, a lot of the patriotic songs make me cry because I am so proud of all that our military does for us.. and especially proud of my Sailor.
In case you haven't heard it.. This is "I just love you" by five for fighting



This video contains another song that makes me tear up.. especially in this video because it is all about the Navy .. Deployments and Homecomings.. the saddest and happiest times in the life of a Navy Wife.. It is even more personal because I made this video and it contains not only Kris & I but also a lot of other Navy Wives that I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket