Pages

.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

30 days of me- Day 24

Day 24 - whatever tickles your fancy

On Sunday the parents showed up to visit for a few days.. It was great seeing them, but it sucks that Kris couldn't be here to see them also. After all, they are his parents. Regardless it is always good to see them and I got sooooo much done while they were here!

The first day they were here I got our HPC form and scheduled our move. Then they offered me a day without kids! Of course I took it! lol.. Nicole and I met up and got a pedicure and went shopping! That was loads of fun and I already wrote about it in a previous journal. That night my fil made steaks for dinner..mmm..

The next day I got up to make pancakes and realized I didn't have enough flour left! So off I went to the store. On my way I picked up Kris' dry cleaning then went to the grocery store and while I was there, ordered Alora's cake for her party on the 25th. :) On my way home from the store I stopped in to fill out paperwork with housing and let them know we were leaving, also scheduled our pre-inspection which is supposed to happen today. Then I just relaxed for a little bit and waited since my Mil wanted to head to walmart. Of course on the way to walmart we had to stop at Ross.. lol.. I ended up with some barrettes and socks for Alora.

Wednesday I had an appointment for an IPL facial (to help remove my brown spots) in Del mar.. so the parents watched the kids again while I went to do that.. On my way back I stopped by target and picked up a birthday card for little miss.. :)
Oh and I forgot to mention we have all been playing just dance together a lot and it was so much fun! It is great to have other people to play with .. the living room sure was crowded...lol
Photobucket
We even got Dan to play once or twice.. hehe.. didn't get any pictures of that though.

So on Wed. it was time to say goodbye so I snapped a few pictures of them on the way out the door... and here they are.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, that is about all.. It has been busy the last few days.. but nice.. They will be back to visit at the end of October...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket