Pages

.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cats....


I have always been a cat person... I love that they are independent and I do not have to baby them. I do not need another child, I want a companion and that is what a cat is to me..

Unfortunately when we left Florida to come to San Diego the first time we had to leave our cats behind to be cared for by someone else and unknown to me they were given to another family. I had every intention of taking them back once We left CA but now that isn't possible.. I miss my Artemis all the time and feel bad for leaving him. It has been over three years now and I still do not want another cat because I feel it would be unfair to Artemis. I hope that wherever he is, he is happy.

Anyways, the whole point to this post was how great cats interact with one another. They will attack each other violently roll around fighting and then get up and pretend like nothing ever happened.. Can you imagine if you and your friends acted this way...
Talk about tension relief! lol
Randomly fighting without getting angry or holding grudges. How wonderful! lol

Alas that is not to be, but I just thought it was an interesting thought anyways.

So this was just me sharing my deep love for Cats, the cat that will always be mine Artemis, and the interesting nature they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket