Pages

.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Allergies & The Chiropractor

Well, I went back the other day to take a look at my xrays, can't really say it was good news.

I have obvious misalignments.. so much so that Kris even noticed it on my xray.. I have also lost 1/3 of the curve in my neck... not good.
My right leg is even shorter than my left due to the misalignment.. and I have bone spurs on my spine (calcium deposits that develop on the spinal bones) Which is the beginning of rheumatoid arthritis. Also not good.

I also went to my regular doctor to talk to her about my allergies and the constant headaches I have. She gave me a script for a nasal spray and claritin .. and told me she wants me to "irrigate" my nasal passages twice a day.. that is interesting to say the least.. So far my headaches haven't changed.. but I have only been doing this for two days.. She said when I go back on the 17th that if things haven't changed I will be having another cat scan to see what is going on.

Kris wants me to continue getting adjustments with the chiro to try and help all the issues I have. I am trying my best to sit and stand up straight ... but a lifetime of slouching makes that hard..

Anyways, so that is what is going on with me... fun stuff..lol

1 comment:

  1. Definitely mention your allergies to the chiropractor... oddly enough, that is something that alignments can help with. My little brother has HORRIBLE allergies... shots and meds never really helped, but the chiropractor does wonders!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket