Pages

.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Trip to CA

I don't know why but every time I have ever went on any trip I always wonder if it will be my last.. gothic I know.. but You never know what can happen.. car accidents and plane crashes seem to happen all to often .. so I try to let everyone I leave behind know how much I love them before I go.. I worry because I know that my two youngest children would not remember me if something were to happen to me.. So to all of my loved ones.. Kris, Tristan, Alora, Mcleod, and all of the others out there... I love you all and you have all been an important part of my life ... I am better for having known you, for being your wife and mother... I pray every moment that I am away from you that you are safe... I ask God to watch out for you all... I pray that he will bring me back to you safely..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket