Pages

.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

New Blog

Well, I am not exactly new to blogging. However, I am new to making my blog completely public. I am a navy wife and have been through a couple deployments before .. but this one will be our longest time apart and I thought maybe sharing my thoughts on things with others might help the time go by a little quicker. We have a daugther who is 11 months old today.... she is the light of my life and daddy's little girl.. I don't know how she is going to handle him being gone for so long and it scares me.. I want to make sure that she will remember him when he gets home by playing videos of him talking to her and keeping pictures of him around.. but it still scares me that it will not be enough as I know that it does him also. So anyways, I am not sure what my blog is going to be about in the future.. most likely very random accounts of various things that we are doing but here it is none the less...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket