Pages

.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

A weekend with my nieces

It has been a good weekend.. exhausting .. but good... My dad and 3 nieces came to visit us.. got here on friday afternoon and we all went to lunch.. then the two teenagers and I went to the mall and did a little shopping for my middle niece.. since I had already taken the oldest shopping before... We had a lot of fun just walking around the mall and looking at stuff.. I just wish my right hip wasn't hurting me so much.. I really need to get that checked out... Anyways.. got home watched saw V ... then went to bed .. late... Today we went to the flea market .. then to the beach.. didn't stay at the beach long cause lightening storms were coming and the life guards told us to seek shelter..lol.. So we came home and I took my youngest niece shopping and Kris got everything ready for a bonfire and smores.. It was my first time having smores and I have to say they were very good! The kids seem to enjoy the smores too.. but were a little bored.. oh well .. I enjoyed it.. got to spend some time sitting around and talking with Kris and Dad.... very enjoyable.. so now I am sitting here watching Willy Wonka and the Chocolate factory and comtimplating going to sleep.. cause i am seriously tired! Sadly my dad and nieces are leaving tomorrow so we only had one full day to spend together ... but so is life.. I am hoping to see them again after I come back from CA. in september.. we shall see .. So anyways.. that is all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket