Pages

.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Finally Approved!

After an extremely long wait Kris' leave finally got approved today and good thing to cause it starts today! lol.. I am so happy that he will be able to be at my commencement ceremony.. I am so thankful for everyone's prayers, this was very important to me.. I will have the two most important men in my life at my graduation, my husband and my father. :)

And for a little photo relief.. here is a picture of my silly husband and his mohawk..lol..
Photobucket





With all the happiness today has recently brought me I also have much sadness for some dear friends of mine ... I pray that God will soon heal their hearts and that they know how much I care for them... Much love and prayers to you all...

1 comment:

  1. Pam, I'm so happy his chit finally got approved and he'll get to be there to see you walk! That is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket