Pages

.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Preparation ...

This summer my two older nieces are coming to stay with me for a couple months and I couldn't be happier! Kris and I had been discussing them coming and where they would sleep.. I have an extra room and a big air mattress.. but that is a long time to sleep on an air mattress.. even though that is what happened last time..lol.. So, we set out on a mission to find a bunk bed set that was nice enough to turn into Alora's bed later on... I was very happy that we found one for way cheap and with no tax on Presidents day! Gotta love sales! We also got two great mattresses both pillow top! These mattresses are better than what we sleep on now! lol.. So they will definitely be comfortable.. :)


This was right after I finished putting it together.. :)



I have also been cleaning out the dresser that is currently in that room so that they will have somewhere to put their clothes.. I think one 5 drawer dresser should be enough for what they bring..

They aren't coming until June and I am almost completely ready for them to be here! I would say I am completely done.. but I can't pick up the second mattress until after March 6th because it was a floor model..that I got at Macy's furniture store.. I can tell you that I never thought I would buy anything at a Macy's but it was a serta pillow top! Regular price was $709 and I got it for $139 .. what can I say the price was right! lol.. That is the one that Alora will be getting after I separate the bunk beds.. That should last her until she moves out around 18..lol..

So that is a little bit of what I have been doing lately.. :)

1 comment:

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket