Pages

.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

11 years ago....

I can't believe it has been that long... 11 years ago on the 18th of Feb. I had Mcleod.. Time has flown by since then and he is almost taller than I am .. by this time next year... he may well be taller than me.. He has grown up so much .. We had a lot of problems throughout his young life.. but in the past couple years he has made a real turn around.. Now if only he would stop thinking he is being funny when he talks back..lol..

I don't have many baby pictures of Mcleod online since there wasn't really such a thing as digital cameras when he was little.. yep.. thats right.. there wasn't much in the way of cell phones either! lol..

Mcleod as a little tiny baby.. although he was never that tiny at 8 lbs 12 ozs and 21 inches long!
Photobucket

Mcleod was 2 years old in this picture.. he reminds me so much of Tristan here.. :)
Photobucket

Bare with me after this I will try to put them in order.. but I am not sure of ages..lol..

I believe he was 5 and 6 in these..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Now on to age 7 and up!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


And finally the picture I took yesterday for his 11 year old photo shoot..
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket