Pages

.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Extreme Makeover Military Edition!

I was recently contacted by Corby Pons about previewing a season premiere of Extreme Makeover Home edition and I was thrilled to receive the opportunity.



I can honestly say I love this show, always have, and to see them doing a show dedicated to our military makes me very happy. So much has recently been taken away from our military. We struggle to make ends meet. Our veterans suffer through the trials and tribulations of war and return home to have their VA benefits cut and nowhere to live.

EMHE is giving our military another chance by helping Jubilee house to offer more services. It is hard for all military to transition from Active Duty to Civilian life. Even harder for those who have nowhere to call home once they sepearate from the military.

I have always enjoyed Extreme Makeover Home Edition and feel they are giving a face to an unknown problem. Our military is an important part of our lives whether we know it or not. They have fought and served to protect all of our rights and freedoms. It is only right that we give something back to them.

Being a Navy wife myself there is a special place in my heart for all military and I feel they deserve our respect and support the same way that they did for us by fighting for our freedom.


Be sure to take time out to see the Season Premiere of Extreme Makeover Home Edition on September 25th! You will not be sorry! It is a very moving episode!

A big thank you to all the Men and Women of the US Military who have served and continue to serve! God Bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket