Pages

.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Still sick..


I caught a cold right after my surgery and let me tell you this is the worst one that I have had in awhile. I mean congestion, phlegm, coughing, fevers, body aches, I got it all.. and it sucks because coupled with the pain and bruising from my surgery and the fact that I can't freaking get a day off to rest with a family of 6.. I am not getting well fast..

I have even been sucking on cough drops at night and my percocet do nothing for me.. Sleeping hasn't happened much either.. between the coughing and getting up about a billion times a night to pee, yeah.. not doing so hot..

Other than that though.. lol.. I am doing ok.. Looking forward to Halloween, getting everything ready for our move.. Happy to be able to sell some of our gently used stuff so that I can at least make a little money to help us out. At least with going through all of our stuff I finally found my Halloween masks..lol

The move is getting closer now, we have about 2 1/2 months till we leave.. I will be getting our address sometime around the middle of October.. so I am looking forward to that. That will allow me to get all of the other things set up that I need to take care of.. like delivery of our car.

The boys are doing well in school and so is Mystry.. hopefully that will still be true once we get to Illinois.. As for me.. my goal once we get there will be to actually decorate our home for once. It will be the longest we have ever lived in one house. 3 years of shore duty.. I am interested to see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket