Pages

.

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Veterans Day

Horse Soldiers, you don't hear about them in the news, but they were the first U.S. armed forces on the ground in Afghanistan after the 9/11 terror attacks in 2001.

Veterans have been a big part of my life. My dad and my Uncles are Vietnam Vets. I am thankful that they all came through that time alive. I married a man that decided the Navy was his calling, so only a few short months after we were married, he joined. I supported him because it is what he wanted to do and I still support him. I salute all of the military men and women in our Military and all of the Vets who served before them.

We should also remember the animals that help, for they are also working on the front lines as soldiers. You can read more about them by following this link.
Secret Missions of the Horse Soldiers of 9/11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket