Pages

.

Monday, May 9, 2011

2 more days....

That's right.. only two more days until my surgery... For those of you who don't read this blog much.. it is an elective cosmetic surgery.

I am having micro-body sculpting and natural breast augmentation done. I will probably post before pictures tomorrow.. as I don't have any on this computer.

I have been looking forward to this surgery for a long time to get rid of my muffin top.. I am working on eating right also and I run 3 days a week.. so I am not only doing the surgery.. but I am definitely ready for it!

My body just hasn't been the same since having Alora so it will be nice to be comfortable wearing a form fitting shirt again. Even my "baggy" shirts or should i say shirts that are supposed to be baggy around the middle show my muffin top.. it is seriously frustrating..

Other than that.. I am doing daily affirmations.. as per my sister's advice.. Whenever I begin to say that I hate something about my body... I change it to I love my body.. and then I tell myself the reasons why.. For instance, my body allowed me to run for 3 miles today! I love my body! I have to admit it is helping me to look at myself in a better light..

So that is about it for now.. I am excited!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket