Pages

.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Hard Copies..


Well it looks like we are going to Illinois again! Kris got his hard copy orders yesterday and that means barring any unforeseen event with the navy .. we will be reporting to Illinois no later than Jan. 8th!

I have say I am looking forward to it mostly because we will be closer to the east coast and have more chance of seeing family! Another huge reason is we will have a bigger house in Illinois than we do here.. a MUCH bigger house and Air Conditioning!

So in a little over 5 months .. we will be once again packing up and making a move.. I will miss the ladies that I have made friends with here.. but I am looking forward to meeting some new people and seeing some old friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket