Pages

.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Friends

Friends come to us for a Reason, a Season, or a Lifetime... I have been blessed in my life to meet many many people some good and some bad.. but all interesting and diverse... There have been few that have stayed with me as true friends over the years and I feel truly blessed to have them in my life. Others have served their purpose in my life and moved on to do other things leaving only small imprints behind... others still have left large imprints and will never be forgotten, yet we still lost touch.. some people leave lasting impressions whether good or bad they certainly make an impact on us.. but it is our choice with the bad ones just how much of an impact we let them have...
I think my point is this ... although people come and go in your life, even the ones that you think are your friends, do not despair ... remember that they have served their purpose and you will meet new people and make new friends and you never know when you are going to meet that person that is going to be around for a lifetime so keep your heart and your eyes open and you will find those great people that will stick with you through anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket