Pages

.

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Before & After

I don't think I ever posted my pictures after my 20 pound weight loss last year so now I am finally getting around to doing it.. Hey, I'm only a year late! lol.. On March 15th 2012 I decided enough was enough and I was going to start eating right and doing some cardio. (My running adventures never made me lose weight) So I started keeping an eye on what I ate and doing 20-30 minutes of indoor cardio a day. 3 months later on June 15th 2012 I had lost 20 pounds!!! Finally after all these years I am back at my goal weight of 125 and holding steady. Although some days that is a little harder than others but I feel better about myself now than ever. I am happy with the way I look and it feels good to be able to run. I recently did the Fort to Base run and did 11.5 miles in 2.26 hours! My best time ever at a 12:30 minute mile! I am thrilled with how far I have come and although I am not a consistent runner in this cold climate I do still enjoy getting out there sometimes. So without further ado .. Here are my before and after pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket