Pages

.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I reached my goal!

I said that I wouldn't blog about my weight again until I reached my goal. Well I have! I am finally here! After 3 years of saying that I am trying and not I finally decided to do it! I got serious and started eating right and exercising.. I am stronger than I have ever been.. I have biceps and triceps and calf muscles that you can see! Thanks to my surgery I am also thinner than I have ever been! I started this journey on March 15th 2012 at 145 pounds. I stuck to it and it got easier as time went on.. Here is what I looked like before my surgery and weight loss at 145 pounds. Photobucket My stomach always held a lot of my weight, which is why I decided to have the laser lipo last year but that wasn't a fix all. I did not lose any weight from the surgery but I did lose size in my stomach and love handles. :) You can see those results in a previous post that i made called surgeries. It took me 3 months and a lot of hard work to get here but I am here! Finally! I am happy and it is so easy to stick to my lifestyle change now that I am back here again. I have even had my wedding dress cleaned and taken in and very soon I will be having new bridal pictures taken in my gorgeous dress but this time with me being beautiful in it! :) If you are on the edge and ready to do it .. let me tell you that you can.. all you need is the motivation. I got mine from a friend.. I hope I help to inspire some of you to do the same. So without further ado.. My after pictures!!! 125 pounds!! 20 pounds lost in 3 months!! :D Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hey! How did you do it? You look wonderful I just had a baby and I'm stuck at 145 and I need help getting to 125. I'm Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! How did you do it? You look wonderful I just had a baby and I'm stuck at 145 and I need help getting to 125. I'm Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

Comment Love is always appreciated!

Photobucket